Maklaus is now offering the new Coreless accessory for the RES-UNI rewinding machine.
The Coreless adapts to new and old models of the RES-UNI and was developed as an adapting accessory to help the customer have a more versatile machine. The coreless accessory saves on investing and purchasing a new complete machine, which is able to make only one kind of product.
The coreless technology eliminates the need to use paper cores for stretch and pre-stretch film rolls.It will not only reduce the amount of paper being utilized in the world today, but will also save customers and consumers on unnecessary paper recycling costs.
CORELESS by MAKLAUS:
- adapts to the RES-UNI rewinder
- allows to produce every type of format required by the market
- improves working conditions when applying film - manually or by machine
- does not endanger the RES-UNI machine productivity
- saves the environment and money